Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are clear plastic wraps the only thing to protect paperback books?

Because I just hate the way they look. Any ideas?Are clear plastic wraps the only thing to protect paperback books?
Yes, I think so. Moreover, there are some ready-made, partially clear plastic wraps for you as well especially in some good bookstores in major cities; you might search where you can order/buy the wraps from the Internet.


I notice my paperback books in the bookshelves tend to gather dust and be yellowish after collecting them for some 30 years. Therefore, I prefer those with high quality paper and keeping them on stacks (some 10-15 books, it depends on the thickness) because I find them easier for me to find and read any title from their spines. I mean I place one book on another, not put them upright since the below plastic wraps would be crushed.Are clear plastic wraps the only thing to protect paperback books?
i guess so cos it prevent the books get wet.. as far as i know.. hmm.. how bout clear sticker wrap for books.. pretty easy to handle with..
I often use ziplock bags to protect my books dust and moisture on the shelf and when I am transporting them.
Most bookstores sell cloth paperback book covers, in all kinds of different prints. Some may even be in leather. They may have zippers to keep your book safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment