Thursday, February 25, 2010

What store carries a clear plastic mouse trap called ';mouse cube';. the buggers are cute, but not in the house!

Wal-Mart used to have them, but I did not see them the other day, and I hate shopping at Wal-mart. I won't kill the little cuties but they are taking up residence in the bathroom under the sink and really liking the cotton balls! We go through this every winter, living in the country will bring mice in the winter. I have the cat mouse catcher option, but I am not liking that one.What store carries a clear plastic mouse trap called ';mouse cube';. the buggers are cute, but not in the house!
If you are talking about those little green cubes, I would call Walmart and ask them if they plan on restocking. Otherwise, go to Home Depot or Lowes or even Sutherlands. They might carry them. Well, call them first and ask. Save on gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment