Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can i fix my clear plastic retainer with superglue?

okso my clear plastic retainer cracked. it looks like this --%26gt; http://www.dental-lab-direct.com/Invisible%20Retainer.jpg


and i need to fix it cos we really don't have the moneys to get me a new one. i was wondering if i could just use superglue to fix it because it seemed like a genius idea to me... i just wanted to make sure it wouldn't like poison me or anything.Can i fix my clear plastic retainer with superglue?
My retainer cracked to but putting


superglue on it? that's something you shouldn't


do. That goes in your mouth i know someone who did


the same thing and a part of the gum got infected.


Seriously i woulndn't do that, I'm saving to get


a new pair, Good LuckCan i fix my clear plastic retainer with superglue?
I guess you could try it and it wouldn't hurt you too bad as long as it was fully dry before trying it. I doubt it would hold though.

No comments:

Post a Comment