Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am Looking for a magnetic wand toy with a horse jumping it was in a clear plastic or acrylic box?

I had it as a child in the late 70's or early 80's and i think we got it in solvang ca.The bottom of the box was green like grass and the top was clear. you used a magnet to move a white horse over jumps. If any one knows where I can find this game/toy or has the resourses to make one PLEASE :';%26lt; Let me know.I am Looking for a magnetic wand toy with a horse jumping it was in a clear plastic or acrylic box?
I had one as a kid also, but I got it at a specialty shop called ';The Toy Quest';. You might try specialty boutiques to look for one.I am Looking for a magnetic wand toy with a horse jumping it was in a clear plastic or acrylic box?
Beats me ..But whats wrong with etch a sketch%26gt;??


You can make your own picture baed on the same principles


but you cant make it animate.Then there was ';wooly bill';


(I think)that was its name,that was very cost efficient


It was a face and you took the magnet and decorated his face with a beard ect.Then there was that driving toy.


I dont recall what it was called but it was driving


a plastic car on a board with magnets...Magnets are such


fun you can make your own horse ect with strong magnets


crushed ect and make your own.That toy I have never heard of?But I do know of many.Are you sure your not confused with a dream ?Because there are no simple magnetic toys that can animate unless they were digital or electronic?
  • rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment