Saturday, February 27, 2010

I need some kind of clear plastic cover for a fabric covered scrapbook.?

I would like to protect the cover from fingerprints and other sources of dirt and dust. What can I use? Do they make something like that?I need some kind of clear plastic cover for a fabric covered scrapbook.?
fabric stores sell clear vinyl of different thicknesses by the yard (or meter).I need some kind of clear plastic cover for a fabric covered scrapbook.?
Wal-Mart has some in the fabric department. It is sold on large hanging rolls, sold by the yard and comes in many thickness. It you are going to sew it onto the bag use thin paper over your seam, it will sew much better this way. Also you can use your double sided tape for this. Have fun. Happy scraping.
Yes, they should have cover slips for it. Go to any scrapbooking store, or craft store (Micheal's, Ben Franklin) and ask someone. If they don't, you can try a bookstore. They might have large sheets of plastic used for covers that you can buy. Good luck!
I dont know if this will do...but you can get clear sticky back plastic from a good stationers....worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment