Saturday, February 27, 2010

My lawn turned brown when I left clear plastic laid out on a very hot day?

You can try watering it extra to see if it will grow back, but chances are you may have killed some of it. You may need to get some new grass seeds, and spread them around the effected areas. If you rake them in, the dead grass can act as fetilizer.My lawn turned brown when I left clear plastic laid out on a very hot day?
You can never leave anything on the grass. It will kill it.


That is like when people leave kiddie pools on the grass it gets all discolored and dies off.My lawn turned brown when I left clear plastic laid out on a very hot day?
Oops! It looks like you cooked your grass- literally.





It might come back- but consider reseeding.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment